The NiUG Asia Pacific committee is made up of the following volunteers:
- Marni Bradley (Electrical Trades Union of Australia-Victorian Branch) – Chair. Marni has been involved with the NiUG Community since 2008 and joined the NiUG AP Committee in 2015. Marni is responsible for the membership strategy and has previously been a representative on the NiUG International Board. Marni is based in Melbourne and works for the Electrical Trades Union of Victoria as Membership Manager.
- Rod Dalglish (Electrical Trade Union of Australia-Victorian Branch) – Board Member, Treasurer and responsible for all finance/book-keeping. Rod has been involved with NiUG AP since its' formation in 2007 and has served an active role, taking on various areas of responsibilities including Founding Chair, Treasurer, Programs Chair and User Group Chair. Rod works with the Electrical Trade Union of Victoria as the General Manager Business Services.
- Doug Morris (Computer System Innovations-CSI Inc) – Committee Member and responsible for Conference Program and iMIS with NiUG International. Doug has been involved with the NiUG AP community since our formation in 2007 and recently joined the Committee. He is currently the Programs Chair. Doug is also the founder of CSI Inc, an Authorised IMIS Solution Provider based in Chicago.
- Travis Campbell (causeis) – Committee Member (Technical iMIS User). Travis became involved with the NiUG Community in 2016 and joined the NiUG AP Committee in 2017. Travis has a extensive background in business systems and ERP implementations, and training in the retail sector. Travis is based in Melbourne and is currently Technical Solutions Consultant at causeis.
- Pamela Richards (Speech Pathology Australia) – Committee Member and responsible for Discovery Conference logistics and management. Pamela has been involved in the iMIS community since 1997 and joined the NiUG AP Committee in 2017. Pamela is based in Melbourne and is currently National Conference Manager for Speech Pathology Australia.
- Laura Timberlake (Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating) – Committee Member and responsible for communications and marketing. Laura has a background in journalism and design, and has been involved with the iMIS community since 2015. She is the Online Content Coordinator at AIRAH.