About the Company
With over 50 years combined experience, Causeis provides an award-winning iMIS consultancy service to Australia's leading NFPs, unions, charities and associations. We provide multi-faceted solutions to our clients including iMIS implementations, upgrades, tailored web solutions with RiSE, end-user training, client support and data analytics.
About the Role
Causeis has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Solutions Consultant to join our consultancy team in Melbourne (Narre Warren location). You'll join a team of talented professionals and play a key role delivering end-to-end technical solutions using your specialist skills across the iMIS ecosystem.
As a Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for client support, new client implementations, data migrations, report development and delivering exceptional solutions.
You'll have the opportunity to work directly with a great range of clients across a variety of industries. Some interstate travel may also be required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Database Analyst with iMIS or similar association or fundraising charity CRM (e.g. Raisers Edge, Aptify, Salesforce, ThankQ, DonMan, AMS, Blackbaud eTapestry) experience.
- 3+ years experience in SQL with strong skills in reporting, development of stored procedures and triggers.
- Have a proven track record in developing excellent solutions as a user or consultant.
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to work autonomously whilst managing multiple deadlines.
Find out more about Causeis via www.causeis.com.au
If this role sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please complete the application process by using the "APPLY TAB" and attach an up to date CV in MS Word Format or PDF. Please ring Michelle on 0404 092 105 for a confidential discussion about this role.