Fire Protection Association Australia (FPA Australia) is the national peak body for fire safety that provides information, services and education to the fire protection industry and the community. FPA Australia has around 1700 members with around 1400 Corporate members and is supported by leading companies and organisations around Australia and reaches up to 30,000 individuals operating across every aspect of the fire protection industry.
FPA Australia has an exciting full time opportunity for a Compliance Officer role. The ideal candidate will have some fire industry experience and experience in auditing and compliance. The focus of this role is to ensure all Association members and accredited individuals comply with our terms and conditions of membership and accreditation. Develop an auditing program, thus allowing the Association to maintain a high level of compliance for both members and accredited individuals, to help achieve improved safety outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an Auditing program for current and future accreditation Schemes and FPA Australia Members;
- Receive and respond to complaints and reports from agencies, other departments and the public on alleged violations of the Association's Code of Practice and Code of Professional Conduct;
- Conduct investigations, prepare evidence and provide recommendations in support of any action or resolution;
- Prepare a variety of written reports, communication, and correspondence related to enforcement / planned corrective action activities;
- Maintain accurate documentation and case files on all audits, investigations and inspections;
- Assist in researching, drafting, and rewriting any of the Association's codes; participate in the development of forms and processes utilised to address various issues.
This role is advertised on SEEK and further information is available here .
Should you be interested in the position or have any questions please contact Leo Mautone on 03 8892 3169 for a confidential discussion.